My Blogging

Welcome to my blog - I hope you like it.

Hugs,

Monday 26 September 2011

For You

I have made this card for my daughter's mother-in-law who is going through a stressful period while awaiting medical investigations.  The sentiment is rather difficult to see as it is embossed in gold but it say 'for you'.  I do hope she likes it.

Challenges entered into :-

House Mouse and Friends - Couldn't submit this - missed out as didn't know Monday was the challenge day.  Will know for next time :-( x
Craft Your Days Away - Pink, Brown and Blue
Sketch Saturday - This Weeks Sketch

4 comments:

shaz earl said...

A fabulous card, thankyou for joining us at CYDA this time i hope you will join us again soon, good luck x

Pauline C said...

Aww that's really sweet Lil - adorable image and fab colours
Hugs
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

What a cutie! Gotta love a sweet mouse! Love how you've used our sketch. Thanks so much for playing at Sketch Saturday. x