My Blogging

Welcome to my blog - I hope you like it.

Hugs,

Monday 5 September 2011

My First Blog Card

This is the first card I have posted to my blog and it is the most recent one I have made.  I am quite pleased with the result as I have been practising on the colouring and particularly the shading aspect of it.  I was introduced to Fat Pads by a fellow blogger http://ellieskeeperscreations.blogspot.com/ which consists of Fabriano watercolour paper which works really well with distress inks,  I am amazed at the difference.  Please take a trip around my blog and if you have any suggestions/advice they will be most welcome.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Lilian, love this Sugar Nellie Manga, you have coloured it beautifully.
Great looking blog, I have added it to my roll so I can pop over and see your creations.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pauline C said...

Yay!! Yippee!! Welcome to blogland hun - I'm glad I have finally encouraged you to do the deed :-) Will be adding you to my blog roll so I can visit often
Hugs
Pauline x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby card Lilian, i adore this manga.

Fabby papers you have used.

Welcome to blogland

Ali x